Friday 14 September 2012

Be punctual, please!

     I dislike people who are not punctual.

     I even dislike more those who dislike people who are not punctual, but they themselves are not punctual.

     Get it?

     I often see people who always complain and make a big fuss when others were late, however, they themselves are always late, yet they feel it's not a big deal!

     I have no respect to these people at all!

     I'm a punctual person in life, especially when it comes to appointments with others, I always make sure I go out from home or office earlier, so I can arrive early to wait for the other party; that's my habit.

     Everybody equally has 24 hours a day, so why should we waste each others' time spending it waiting?

     It's not difficult to be punctual, you just have to put a priority to it, get ready and go to your destination a little earlier.

     Life is like a mirror, it treats you the way how you treat yourself and others; so never expect others to respect you when you couldn't even walk your talk, let alone complaining too much on what you don't even believe.

     Being punctual is a virtue, keep it up in your life and you will be well respected!

No comments:

Post a Comment