Thursday 23 August 2012

AmoRY ~ a beautiful encounter



 
     You hopped on my Train of Friendship during my trip to Koh Samui, Thailand.

     Taking our time off from the hassle of work, embarking on our solo journey of rejuvenation, we crossed path on the foreign land. Perhaps, little did both of us knew that a smile on the bus to Surat Thani Airport will lead us on such an amazing journey!

     We spent some time together while you were in Kuala Lumpur, sharing some good moments and laughter around the city.

     You are young and energetic, and a dancer who can twist some beautiful dance moves anytime, anywhere. "I have it here, all the time," you pointed your finger to your head, telling me that music exists in your mind all the time.

     You walked into my life as a messenger from God, making me realize that I need to take a pause and reflect on myself.  When you dance in front of me, I can almost see a pair of wings sprung from your back, telling me: "Girl, don't hesitate, just do it!"

     Yes, because of you, I now appreciate life more and do what I like, without bother how others think of me. The beginning of this blog was an inspiration by you, I can't tell where it will lead me, but I think what matter the most is I'm doing what I like and I'm happy about it!

     You hopped onto my train as a stranger, but the relationship has soon developed into a feeling of "family"; I feel comfortable being around you, that I can just be myself, sharing stories which I don't normally share with other people. Sometimes, it's kinda intriguing to see how at ease we can share our feelings with strangers, than someone we care and love.

     I truly treasure every moment we spent together, I will always remember our journey which was full of Schoko-Bons, flies, bees, mosquitoes, a new dangerous species called "keluar"; oh ya, and all the foul language that we shared in a joking way! :-)

     Thanks for walking into my life and painted a rainbow in it, I hope you will be on my Train of Friendship until the end of my journey, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment