Monday 27 August 2012

The Beauty of Journey 旅程的美丽

     At a rest area along the highway

     "Come on, take some!" you passed a pack of chocolate cookies to me.

     While I was busy reaching out for the cookies, you looked at the chocolate cream (from the cookies) on your fingers; a nasty smile emerged on your face...

     Before I can react, you already rubbed the cream on the tip of my nose!

     "Ha ha ha......you didn't even dodge!" you laughed like a kid.

     I shrugged my shoulders, snappily. Then, I rubbed the cream off my nose and put it into my mouth.



     Walking under the corridor of a building

     "Look, up there!" you pointed your finger to the ceiling, there was a row of mirrors.

     I looked up, "Smile!" you said.

     * Click *

     You shot a photo with both of us looking up with sweet smiles...


     At the tickets counter of sky view deck

     "I don't like to wait for nothing, if I win, we go up; if you win, we go out," you said.

     1, 2, 3......  Rock, Paper, Scissors...... and you won.

     "We did that sometimes when we couldn't make up our mind," the sales personnel behind the counter gave us a smile.

     The magnificent night view, the fresh air, the laughter we shared; I think we have made the right decision to come up.




     













 Enjoying our dinner at a Shabu-shabu restaurant

     "Hmmm......this looks good!" you took a plate of ingredient from the conveyor.

     "This looks nice too," I took another plate.

     Soon, our table was full of different types of ingredients ready for the Shabu-shabu.

     Both of us took out our cell phones, clicking a few pics before getting our eating bugs moving.

     "Hey, wanna give the camera a baseball finger?" I teased at you.

     "Sure!" and you really gave a good one! Then, we began our dinner with a really good laugh. 

     Fantastic!



     
     Taking a night walk at the park near my apartment

     After a fulfilling dinner, you asked, "Shall we take a walk?"

     "Why not?" I said.      


     "Just be yourself, if there are people who try to mess with you, just show them that you are not afraid of them," you said.


     Almost a week after you hugged me good bye at the airport

     Whenever I passed by the places that we have shared our memories together, smiles kept emerging on my face.

     Although you were only here for few days, it was amazing to realize how much good memories we have created together!

     The beauty of the journey is, we get a chance to meet different people, experience different things together, and turn it into shared memories.

     After the journey ended, we might not recall all the faces (unless we take a picture), but the memories stay forever; and we eagerly look forward to the next journey!

      旅程,最美丽的地方,就是在途中遇上不同的人、不同的事, 一起累计记忆; 然后,再将它转变成美好的共同回忆。

     旅程结束后,或许我们根本无法将每一张脸孔给牢牢记住,但可以肯定的是,美好的记忆将长存; 然后,我们逼切地期待着,再一次的出发! 

No comments:

Post a Comment