Thursday 23 August 2012

Train of Friendship ~ Part II

     
    

     Life is a journey; and we are the travelers. 

     Some people choose to travel by planes, some opt for cars; some might find cycling more exciting, whereas some prefer luxury cruises...Whatever it is, there is this one thing we will definitely see no matter how we travel -- people.

      In 2007, I had a trip to Bangkok from Malaysia on a train. It was a 22-hour journey, was it tiring? Not at all, I found it kinda exciting. Due to the moderate speed of the train, I got a chance to really enjoy the beauty scenery along the way, from sunrise to sunset!

     Besides, it allowed me to make friends on the carriage, sharing our stories and experience of life. That was an amazing journey!

     In my journey of life, I always make an analogy of traveling on a train; I'm the navigator deciding the itinerary -- where to stop and when to move on again. Along the journey, there will be passengers coming up, and going down.

     That's how the idea for Train of Friendship originated.


     In my journey of life, I was never alone; in fact, I saw many people hopping onto my train, some of them chose to hop down after a while, some of them chose to go down after few stops; but there are also some who chose to sit by my side, embarking on the journey and continue to share our stories.


     My Train of Friendship is a journey that welcomes people from all walks of life; for the people who chose to hop down, I never feel sad, I believe they will eventually find the right train for them. For those who chose to stay, they surely leave an impact in my life, and I truly appreciate their friendship.


     Because of that, I like to pen down my amazing journey, for all the people that walked into my life -- those who chose to leave, those who still walk with me, those who yet to come......


     That's the intention of this blog, to cherish the friendship and love that all the amazing people have showered on me.


     To all my friends, this is for you; THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment