Thursday 23 August 2012

...we shared memories

     "Hey, it's good to see you again!" You gave me a BIG hug at Starbucks @ LCC-T, with a BIG smile on your face.

     Like wise, I'm happy to see you again after 3 weeks.

     "Schoko-Bons?" I said with a teasing tone while we walked by the convenient store at the airport.

     "Nah, maybe later," you said as we were rushing for our coach to Singapore.

     2D1N, we took a walking trip touring the island of Singapore ~ good food, jokes and laughter, enjoying the magnificent night view......

     Then, we came back to my place at KL, for you to take some rest before flying back to your home after a 1-month long holiday.

     "Arrff, I wish I have a pack of Schoko-Bons to share it with you now!" you said upon reaching my place.

     Too bad, we forgot to buy one.

     Even without the sweet schokolade, we shared many things ~ delicious local food, fruitful conversations, stories, music, dance......

     "It was good to have you with me in Singapore, you know the place better than I do," you said.

     "Yeah, it is also good that we can share the cost," I said.

     "No, not only that; not only we shared the cost, but we shared the memories too," you said.

     Ahhhh......how wonderful is that?


     We shared the memories together. (I really like your statement)


     This afternoon, I hugged you good bye again at the same bus terminal; only this time, I wouldn't know when will I see you again. Maybe, the time that I visit your country?

     And, I start missing you already, my dear friend...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment