Thursday 23 August 2012


   
Schoko-Bons = Happiness


     "If I buy a pack of this, will you share it with me?" You picked up a pack of Kinder's Schoko-Bons and asked me.

     I nodded and a smile blossomed on your face.

     "I love chocolates!" you popped a piece of Schoko-Bons in your mouth and said to me, with a sweet smile on your face.

     Sitting on the bench at the airport waiting for the shuttle bus, sharing the chocolates (which are really SWEET), you told me: "Schoko(lade) means chocolate in German, and Bons means good in French; so it means chocolates that taste GOOD!"

     "Eating chocolates make us feel happy," I said.

     "Exactly!" you put a piece of Schoko-Bons in my hand while popped another piece into your mouth.

     "At this speed, I think all the Schoko-Bons will be gone before we even reach the terminal," I said with a smile.

     "Who cares?" you shrugged your shoulder.

     Yeah, who cares? And the Schoko-Bons ended up in my fridge for more than a week even after you left for your next vacation destination.

      "Remember to eat the last piece for me, and post it on Facebook, ok?" you said while hugging me good bye at the airport.

     "I will," I said with a chuckle. 



     .........3 weeks later.........

     Hey, I'm coming back to KL soon. Will you be free? It would be nice to chill out with you and have some more Schoko-Bons together!

     A Facebook message from you!

     Sure! Why not?

     I replied.

     And a smile blossomed on my face, for the friendship that we have shared together.

     Schoko-Bons = Happiness...How nice can that be?

     That's also the reason behind the inception of this blog ~ to give every reader a SWEET smile, a WARM hug, and lots of HAPPINESS!   

No comments:

Post a Comment